In this K.B. you will learn about the feature in each listing grid. If you would like additional features, such as exporting the columns in the listing grid page to spreadsheet, checkout WHY2’s Quick Grid Export here and the extension manual here.
|Notes for number 1-2: If you hover(mouse over) the column title and you see the pointer mouse changed from arrow to hand or there is an arrow next to the column title that means you can sort the column in ascending or descending sort order. You will need to change it again once you leave the listing page.|
1. Click the column title to change the sort order of this column.
|Notes for number 2: If the arrow is facing up, that means the sort order is ascending and vice versa.|
2. Click the column title to change the sort order of this column.
|Notes for number 3:
The number of pages depends on how many products that you want to see within one page in filed number 4 below.
3. These are the pagination. You can go to first, previous, next or last page of the listing.
|Notes for number 4: The changes are made once you select different number of products that you want to see. You will need to change it again once you leave the listing page.|
4. Select the number of the products that you want to see within one page.
5. Delete Selected: Select this to delete the selected items(s).
6. Save Selected: Select this to save the selected item(s) changes.
|Notes for number 7-10: These options are only available in the product listing page.|
7. Enable Selected: Select this to enable the selected item(s).
8. Disable Selected: Select this to disable the selected item(s).
9. Set Related: Select this to set relation between the selected item(s).
10. Create Collection: Select this to create collection of the selected item(s). Refer to Create A Collection Via Products Listing Grid K.B. here
11. Click this button to execute the option that you have choose between number 29 to number 34 above.