– We’re using Google Currency Converter in this article. You may use another currency converter if you want to.
– We’re converting USD to Euro as an example.
1. Open your preferred browser, then type google currency converter in the search field.
2. Enter the amount you want to convert. Since we’re going to get the currency conversion rate only, we can just use 1 here.
3. Select the base currency.
4. This is the conversion rate. Copy the value to your local computer.
5. Select the target currency.
6. Go to System → Localization → Currencies.
7. Paste the conversion rate that you obtained from field number 4 above.
8. Click the check button to quickly save the changes.