|Notes: You can also change the following fields in System → Settings → Mail. Refer to Mail Settings K.B. here.|
1. Click this link to go to System → Settings → Mail.
2. SMTP Host: Enter the IP address or the name of the server
3. SMTP Username: Enter the full email address of the email account you created earlier. Don’t type just the username part, but the whole address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. SMTP Password: Enter the password of the same email account. Make sure your mail password contains only UTF-8 characters.
5. SMTP Port: Port may vary. The most common ports are 25, 465, 587.
6. SMTP Timeout: Default value 5. Sometimes you need to increase this value to give more time for the mailer to answer.
7. Click Next to go to next page.