You can search for anything on a web page by using the built-in find tool.
– On Windows, you can use Ctrl + F to open the Find tool. On Mac, simply press Command + F to open the macOS version of the tool.
– The find tool position may not be the same for each browser. e.g. Chrome or Microsoft Edge find tool is located at top, while Firefox is at the bottom. We’re using Microsoft Edge in this article.
1. This is the browser find tool that was opened.
2. Type the text that you want to search for. It will automatically search for the text while you are typing.
3. This is the total number of search results.
4. Click the up arrow button to go to the previous search result.
5. Click the down arrow button to go to the next search result.
6. Click this button to close the find tool.
7. The search results will be highlighted.